Cafs Annual General Meeting
The 156th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Life Governors and Members will be held online due to current COVID restrictions on Thursday 21 October 2021 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.
Time & date
Thursday, 21 October from 5:30 pm – 6:30pm.
Location & RSVP
This year’s AGM will be held online due to current COVID restrictions. Attendees must RSVP via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the online link to attend.
- To confirm the minutes of the last AGM on 15 October 2020.
- To receive and if thought fit, adopt the Annual Report and Statement of Accounts for the 2020-2021 Financial Year.
- To receive from the Board reports upon the transactions of the Association during the 2020-2021 Financial Year.
- To elect members to fill any vacancies on the Board of Governance.
- To transact any business of which at least seven (7) days’ notice has been given.
Submission of questions for the AGM must be received by the CEO’s Office by 5pm on Thursday, 7 October 2021. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- (a) Revision of the Rules of the Association to:
Limit the tenures of Board Members to 9 years and of Officers to 6 years.
- (b) Separate the positions of Secretary and Chief Executive Officer.
- (c) Update and clarify the existing rules;
Full details of the existing rules, the proposed new rules and the proposed changes are available on Cafs’ website cafs.org.au/agm
The new rules must be approved by three-quarters of the members who vote at the Meeting and by the Registrar of Incorporated Associations.
Becoming foster carers can be a life affirming experience. June and Robert always knew that fostering would be in their future; it was just a question of timing.Read more
When you’re a self-employed dad, being sick comes with more concerns than your own health. With no money coming in, Tony was stressed about his family.Read more
Bruce was admitted to hospital for three months, and while he was in there, he asked his adult sons to take care of the home he'd been renting for the past eleven years.Read more
For Bianca and Josh, the excitement of becoming new parents was giving way to exhaustion. They were desperate for more sleep.Read more
115 Lydiard Street North
Ballarat VIC 3350
Cafs acknowledges our past. In the spirit of reconciliation, we give deepest respect to Australia's First Nations Peoples. Their histories, their stories, their resilience. Their connection to culture and land. The wisdom of their Elders past, present and emerging.