- Family Services provides a comprehensive range of targeted services for vulnerable children and their families. Our programs promote the wellbeing, safety, stability and healthy development of children from pre-birth up to 17 years old.
- We understand that every family is different, and we tailor our programs to your individual needs. We work with you in partnership and support you in building a roadmap for your life and the lives of your children.
- Family Relationship Counselling
- Our therapeutic family counselling services help you foster the skills to navigate relationships within your family. Our private and confidential sessions are available to individuals, couples and families.
- With such a wide range of services available, it’s a good idea to call our Client Engagement Team so they can assess your needs and point you in the right direction. Phone us on 5337 3333.
Becoming foster carers can be a life affirming experience. Shirley and Alec always knew that fostering would be in their future; it was just a question of timing.Read more
When you’re a self-employed dad, being sick comes with more concerns than your own health. With no money coming in, Tony was stressed about his family.Read more
Bruce was admitted to hospital for three months, and while he was in there, he asked his adult sons to take care of the home he'd been renting for the past eleven years.Read more
For Bianca and Josh, the excitement of becoming new parents was giving way to exhaustion. They were desperate for more sleep.Read more
115 Lydiard Street North
Ballarat VIC 3350
Cafs acknowledges our past. In the spirit of reconciliation, we give deepest respect to Australia's First Nations Peoples. Their histories, their stories, their resilience. Their connection to culture and land. The wisdom of their Elders past, present and emerging.